In January, I was asked to join the editorial team for Organization Theory, a new open access journal being launched by the European Group for Organization Studies and published by Sage.
Organization Theory is a multi-disciplinary journal, rooted in the social sciences, inspired by diversity and paradigmatic plurality, and open to commentary and debate. Given this pluralistic ethos, papers can adopt different theory building styles and can be written up as research articles or perspective-taking essays, in both longer and shorter formats. Besides regular articles, Organization Theory publishes review papers and a series of commissioned essays that speak to the bigger theoretical topics and debates in the field.
- Joep Cornelissen, Editor in Chief, Erasmus University, Netherlands
- Markus Höllerer, Consulting Editor, University of New South Wales, Australia
- Eva Boxenbaum, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Penny Dick, Sheffield University Management School, UK
- Joel Gehman, University of Alberta, Canada
- Juliane Reinecke, King’s College London, UK
- David Seidl, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Sophia Tzagaraki, Managing Editor, Greece
Today, we officially came out of stealth mode.