CULTR is a web-based suite of research tools for transforming digital text, images, and social media into structured data. The ultimate goal of this project is to become the “app store” for web-based social science research tools for studying culture, meaning, and institutions.
- Gehman, J. & Grimes, M.G. Hidden Badge of Honor: How Contextual Distinctiveness Affects Category Promotion Among Certified B Corporations. Academy of Management Journal. In press. doi:10.5465/amj.2015.0416.
- 2017 Nova Faculty Fellowship, $15,000
- 2016 University of Virginia Darden School of Business, Batten Fellowship, $12,608
- 2015 Killam Research Fund, Cornerstone Grant, $41,610
- 2015 Duke University CASE i3 B Lab RFP #2 (Co-PI with M.G. Grimes), Data Grant
- 2014 Insight Development Grant (Co-PI with M.G. Grimes), $70,706
- 2014 Support for the Advancement of Scholarship (Co-PI with M.G. Grimes), $10,000
- 2014 Office of the Vice President of Research (Co-PI with M.G. Grimes), $9,940
- 2013 Canadian Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility, $7,000
- 2013 Killam Research Fund, Operating Grant (Co-PI with M.G. Grimes), $6,947
- 2013 Support for the Advancement of Scholarship, $2,300
Related Projects: Certified B Corporations