Today, my article — Cultural Entrepreneurship: From making Culture to Cultural Making — was published online. The article was co-authored Jean-François Soublière, a Ph.D. student I am supervising, and will appear in the newly re-launched journal Innovation: Organization & Management, co-edited by Markus Perkmann and Nelson Phillips, both of Imperial College London. I also have joined the journal’s editorial board.
Today, I was invited to join the editorial board of Innovation: Organization & Management. Previously titled Innovation: Management, Policy & Practice, the journal is being re-named and re-launched by co-editors Markus Perkmann and Nelson Phillips, both of Imperial College London.
The journal’s new associate editors include:
- Oliver Alexy, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Janet Bercovitz, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Lars Frederiksen, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Lucy Gilson, University of Connecticut, USA
- Michael Lounsbury, University of Alberta, Canada
- Paul Tracey, University of Cambridge, UK