I teach at all levels — undergraduate, masters, and doctoral. To date I have designed and taught six different courses, including:
- SMO 310 Introduction to Management (a required undergraduate course with an average of 75 students per section);
- SMO 638 managing Corporate Sustainability (an MBA elective course with typical enrollment of 20 to 35 students);
- SMO 610 Manager as Strategist (a required course I designed for the Alberta School of Business’s new Master of Accounting program);
- SMO 686 West Coast USA Study Tour (a 10-day trip to San Francisco, California, and Seattle, Washington);
- SMO 703 Seminar in Strategic Management (a Ph.D. seminar with 8 to 10 students); and
- SMO 707 Seminar in Socio-Cognitive Perspectives (a Ph.D. independent study course I designed and taught by request).